Monday, September 28, 2009

The Weekend

Randy gets back today. Yeah!!!! And yes, the popcorn ceiling is still up. I did not feel like the mess. No new projects started. This is new for me, I usually begin and end something when Randy is gone more then a few days. We need to finish up a few things first like; crown molding in the study and the finish work in the hall. Oh yea, the finish work when we had to move the cupboard in the kitchen. When was that started? February!!!! So I think I made a wise decision not to start another project.
I had a nice few days. I walked the dogs, went to the gym, lunch with friends, dinner with friends, read a book, ate nachos while watching the Gator game. I watched all the HGTV I wanted with no one doing that heavy sigh thingy. It was nice. Me time. Everyone needs a little of that to recharge their life.
I skyped with all the grandkids yesterday. I sang songs with The Trio and Hunter read me Brown Bear while dressed as a whale shark. My heart is full.

Peace Out

No comments: