Sunday, September 13, 2009

I think I might run today

I have been thinking about it and I feel I am ready for the commitment. It is a huge step to take. I want to take it. I know it can be the answer. That and a good ab & arm routine. Running to me is like gardening. I really want to be good at it. I can even run indoors, a plus in Central Florida. I do need new shoes, damn it I may need to wait a few days. I can wash a few heads and pay for them. No, no, no I will start tomorrow, it is Monday after all. No more excuses. So tomorrow it is. I wrote it therefore I must do it.

My old rowing crew is racing in The Head of the Charles, that would have been fun.

Peace Out

5 comments:

Carey said...

Maybe you should go back to rowing!! :)

Cimi said...

Carey - I would if they did not row at 6 as in am not pm

Anonymous said...

Yeah, why aren't you rowing? I think that is what you should do.

Carey said...

You get up super early as it is!! I think you should go for it... you LOVED it from what I remember.

Cimi said...

I like having coffee at 6 am not hauling a boat down into the water. I did LOVE it.