Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A click of a button


I have spent several hours this week going through pictures, organizing, scanning. This is a very time consuming job. I only have a gazillion more to do. In today's digital world picture organization is so much more efficient. But at what cost? Clicking a button on a computer does not produce the same warm fuzzy touchy feeling one gets sitting in an uncomfortable position leafing through stacks of photos. Sure the photos are organized and the quality is far superior. But yet.......


Elizabeth and Erinn, age 3


Peace Out

3 comments:

Becky said...

WOW. I look at the pic of Erinn and I see the Schuelke side. I look at it and think that's where Ciarrah gets her features from.

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LOVE this photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see more :)