Friday, October 1, 2010

Having it All

Have you ever had one on those weeks. You know the spinning of your wheels, staying busy with stuff yet nothing seems to get done. That is my life. On my days off from my assistant job (M & W) I get up at 5, work out (shh Erinn), work at the salon, come home, talk to Brenna, walk dogs, go to the gym and it is noon for the love of God!!! Now on to to the housework, laundry, yardwork, home projects, afternoon nap and of course the biggest issue of the day and it happens every day "What to have for dinner"!!!!! When does a girl have time to shop? I used to shop a few times a week, not BUY just shop. And then the mani/pedi day (tomorrow @ 4). Let us not forget the waxing!!! Thank goodness I get my hair done at work. And what about lunch with the girls, why are we not making time for that?? And the phone calls!!! I work in a customer driven industry, I make nice all day. I have so much background noise the last thing I want to do when I come home is more noise!! (with a few exceptions :) ) And yet....what is a women to do? After all I am from the generation who thought they could have it all, all of the time. What a load of crap that was!! I am still waiting for enough hours in a day to achieve that concept. I have company filling my house next week for Erinn's shower and I am really feeling no pressure. I have decided clean bathrooms and minimal dog hair is good enough. My baseboards need some touch up but I say f**k it. I have it all after all.

Peace Out

2 comments:

Carey said...

can I request clean sheets? :)

Cimi said...

okay Carey clean sheets and I will throw in a couple of towels