Saturday, September 4, 2010

100 days - so much to do

As I came in the door this morning, Erinn informed me we have under 100 days to the wedding. 100 days seems like a long time but I know it will be here before we know it. We are about 90% finished with the preparations. We are still figuring out what part of the decor we will be taking care of. We ordered some branches, we need to order the table toppers. I love the idea we are using family pieces for the flower containers. The silver from Granny Bennett will add such a loving touch. She catered weddings, made wonderful cakes. A gift to be shared for Erinn's day. We need to make the giant pom-pom flowers for under the arbor. Where to hang them until the day? I need to find a dress. And what kind of dress? What color? I am printing the invitations to Erinn's shower today, Ashley found just the right ones. Setting the tone for the tea. 2 showers, 2 weekends. The bridal luncheon, thank goodness I have a chef for a son in law. And a great friend who is hosting.
**invites are printed, Ashley, Sheree & Mary (Kim & Rosie are adding their touches!!) are planning such a special afternoon for Erinn. Families are wonderful. It is amazing what comes from love.
**We finally figured out what to put in the clear containers to add a little touch to the bare branches. We are trying really hard not to have "throw away" center pieces. And we are accomplishing that goal!!!

Peace Out

2 comments:

Sheree said...

nice recap and the 100 days will be gone before you blink

Sheree said...

nice recap and the 100 days will be gone before you blink