*I like that Nanook has settled so nicely in with our family.
*Scored my Christmas wrap & ribbon today.
*No more Saturdays left until College Football begins.
*I am so very happy my ebook is back in my hands.
*My oldest grandson, Hunter, likes capes. This is a good thing.
*I shake my finger back and forth and say no, no ,no to Nanook like Hudson just for no reason.
*After 37 years of marriage Randy finally knows how to do the dishes (& also the laundry).
*I still wish I liked to garden, this does weigh heavy on me.
*I miss the Saint Ines Chardonnay from Cali. I cannot find it here.
*Even though I do not have an IPhone, I find myself saying "there's an app for that".
*I start my new job this week. I am going to be an assistant for my 3 favorite hairdressers. Not to worry folks it is only on Tues & Thurs 10-3.
*I want to dance & giggle with Kate.
Peace Out
3 comments:
So I have to wait 35 more years?
I like the bullet posts! If I had anything going on in my life I could do a post like that ...
oh but wait what about last one to jack and nanook
Post a Comment