Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday....


I like Mondays. A new week. A new beginning. So many possibilities. It is so easy to begin on Monday. The rest of the week just does not seem to have all the possibilities that Monday has. Sunday night is the restful time, early dinner, early to bed to begin Monday. Wednesday is the middle, wait I wanted to do so much this week, need to hurry up now. And Friday, well Friday is the start of the weekend. The week is over, better wait until Monday to begin. So many promises begin on Monday. Go out and begin and enjoy your Monday.

This picture has nothing yet everything to do with Mondays.

Peace Out

1 comment:

Carey said...

But what a cute picture of Kate!! I love that face she's making!!

I hate Mondays. But the way you put it will perhaps make me reconsidering my views on it. :)