Friday, August 21, 2009

My Ebook

I miss my book. Somehow prior to leaving for Cali it was dropped or perhaps Jack stepped on it, I am not sure. I was unable to read the first line. Oh well, I thought, I will get it taken care of upon my return. #?#! x-ray machines!!! Now the display is gone for half of the page. A direct cause of the x-ray at the airport. Now it needs to be sent back to Sony and they will replace it for me. In the meantime reading off a laptop with a 17 inch moniter is easy on the eyes, not exactly convenient. I mean, I cannot just stuff it into my purse to take along for the pedi and hair salon experience, can I? I may have to resort to buying a paperback today as I read all this week's gossip rags on the return flight. And even I am getting tired of Jon minus 9.
Can I sue TSA do you think?

Peace Out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should rad The Glass Castle. A paperback that I sent you ages ago :)

Anonymous said...

I think my spelling went through the security check point too. I meant READ :)

Carey said...

LMAO Brenna... maybe you just meant it's a rad book? :)