Saturday, March 14, 2009

Garage Sale Saturday

*****UPDATE***

Today is Wekivas annual neighborhood garage sale. We are heading out in a few to check things out. We are on the hunt for a lawn mower. We have discontinued our lawn service and will be doing our own. (damn economy) Have you looked at the prices of new lawn mowers? Outrageous!! A push mower (with no engine) is $140! I do not mind cutting the grass, I cannot stand the edging & weed eating. Of course I am sure my tune will change come August. We are also hoping to score a couple of pack-n-plays for the West Coast Ryans to use on their sojourn to the east. I am hoping one of my neighbors are hosting a garage sale she had the sweetest little girl things last year. I bet I can score some plastic kid yard art (aka houses, slides, swings) any takers?
Peace Out

**Update**
For a mere 100 bucks we scored: lawn mower, pack-n-play, cute dress for Kate, wall sconce, miniature snowmen for Brenna's miniature tree, Br.io train track(s), nice piece of coral and several knat bites.

2 comments:

Carey said...

sounds like the garage sale was a big hit!

Brenna said...

YAY! Miniature snowmen!!!!! Thank you :)