Sunday, March 8, 2009

And the beat goes on.....

March is here and man it came in like a lion. Cold and windy. We enjoyed an unexpected longer visit with Mary and Raymond. We did a little shopping, chatting & eating. Raymond & Mary are the kind of guests you can be quiet with. A comfortable quiet. I like that. I also like Raymond's humor. It was a good weekend.
Erinn is down from Gainesville. She is actually headed to NSB (New Smyrna Beach) for the week. She scored quite the cute swimsuit at the Tar.get yesterday. She will probably come back all brown. I like brown skin, makes you look smaller. :-)
I had a dream the other night that Bennett said a 5 word sentence, "I want to go outside" I cannot believe the twins will be 1 year by months end. I cannot believe I am so lucky that I have 4 wonderful beautiful grandchildren. I have 3 great girls, 2 that are married to equally as great of people, 1 betrothed (I like that word, committed but yet not official) to a great guy. A pretty good husband although he makes me nutty at times. We have lost a lot this year in terms of money, retirement is a long way off but yet....Life is Good. We had some unsettling news from dear friends and it made me think of one word...Gratitude . Sadness for them yet gratitude for my life. I am in good place in which to lend my shoulder, gratitude. The old saying God never gives you more then you can handle, in this case I hope it is true.
Take time out today and literally smell the roses.

Peace out

No comments: