Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Debbie Downer & Negative Nancy

Debbie Downer & Negative Nancy - Stay away!!!!!
I have always been the glass is a half full kind of girl. I try to see the positive in all things. I feel I do a really good job in seeing people for who the are and accept them. Do people start out being negative/down? Genetic or Environment? These are people that are not living a bad life just seem to be stuck in this this stuff?!?! I know depression plays a huge role in this but.....This is getting too hard for me to deal with. I do know I try to "fix" it and of course come off "all know it all" which in turns causes more stress for Debbie & Nancy. I get annoyed and come across annoyed as it is really hard for me to hide my feelings (surprise surprise). So I am stuck in how to handle it, pouring the big old glass of wine and talking to them on the same day in the same hour just does not seem to be very productive. I am so stressed from listening, fixing and trying so hard to be tolerant, I in turn take it out and bitch about it with others. So as I cannot remove these people from my life what is a girl to do? ( I am really sick of being patient as this is not another strong characteristic of mine)

Peace Out

No comments: