Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ryan Fun Facts

* Thanks to Tom & Susan we are having a love affair with Hanover County, VA tomatoes

* The wall in the hallway & the floor are still not finished

* Our grass in the front yard looks great but what the hell happened to the back?

* Jack has consumed 4 pairs of Victoria Secret thongs since Erinn has moved back in

* I want to repaint the den

* Planning a wedding is fun, it does not need to be stressful, we are enjoying the process

* I LOVE Jersey housewives, Randy on the other hand detests them

* Every now and then we miss having a cat

* I have begun running again

* Our garage is in need of a total makeover

* Randy enjoys comparing the size of things to the size of vegetables & fruit

* We love Friday Night Lights, such a quality show so I guess it will not last much longer

* Yes, we do screen our calls and I sometimes make the choice not to answer

* We both are addicted to our smart phone/ipod touch

* We really did not enjoy having 5 dogs in the house at once, walking them was a bit much in this heat

* I enjoy seeing Randy relax which does not happen often

* I need to reintroduce myself to my hobbies and Randy needs to acquire one

* Our study is still not finished (crown molding & hiding the wires)

* We do not have a perfect life but is a good one, I am glad we stuck it through :)

Peace Out

No comments: