Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Communication

Communication is a learned skill. I at times (mainly with the husband) interrupt him thinking I know what he going to say. I will then answer a non asked question. Who likes to be interrupted? Not me for sure, but yet this is an annoying habit. There have been some communication issues in the extended family of late. If people "think" they heard something, go to the person whose mouth it came out of and I don't know, ask them!!! Most people at the end of the day will pony up and say what they said. Of course there a few peeps out there who will always cover their a#s and deny deny deny. I really have little patience with this group. Own what comes out of your mouth and if you f##k up say so. I mean what is the worse that can happen? No one has ever died eating a little crow. And then there is the 10 second rule (one that I wish I would follow more), wait 10 seconds before you respond. Let us stop the "he said she said" form of communication. Let us listen with our heads. And if you think you are hearing something different that what is actually being said. ASK the the person doing the talking. Most do not resent being asked to clarify what they have said.

"the words written here are my opinion, I mean after all this is my blog"

Peace Out

No comments: