Peace Out
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
New Year, New Goals
Every year I vow to add something to my life. We always think of change being a bad thing yet it normally has positive benefits. Carey put on her list of resolutions "to be more mindful". I like that, to be more aware of how you affect other people. In my job I am very "mindful", it helps I like my job. People are very grateful for the change they getting whether it be a trim, roots or the whole shebang. It is for the most part a happy gig. In my private life like all humans I do at times fall a bit short. I do not feel I explain myself fully enough. So I want to improve my communication skills in this regard. I also want to walk a more spiritual life. And that would include a more dedicated approach to the whole church thing. Now I like going to church, we have an awesome minister. I like the way the Lutheran faith works. The every week thing tends to bog me down, I need to figure this out. I mean it is not like we have such a huge social life. Maybe if I did not have to touch people there. I do not like all the touching which is odd because I never hesitate to shake hands outside of those walls. Hmmm....something to ponder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sit in the last row on the end? go every other week? :) Good luck with your resolutions!
Post a Comment