Sunday, January 24, 2010

A few Things

A few items of interest around the Ryan house:

* used the gentle leader on Nanook - no pulling, yea!!!!

* not a huge fan of late night tv (the talk shows) but did catch the finale of Conan's Tonight show, he is such a gracious guy and Will Ferrell is a hoot

* this year's "24" promises to be good

* the ignorance of people regarding the CA Prop 8 is mind blowing, I mean having a married lesbian daughter has only enriched my life not ended it

* my last orchid has bit the dust

* I find vacuuming soothing

* I am totally digging the author Michael Connelly - my current fav while being soothed by the vacuum

* the hallway is still not finished and somehow I am not bothered by it

* I do not like to shake hands but I find myself not being grossed out by pulling stranger's hair out of drains, go figure

*I like cake pops

*Randy likes his Blackberry way too much

*I am finding the "The Lost Symbol" very difficult to get into, anyone else?

* heading back into the gym tomorrow, might as well as this system (couch) does not seem to be working

*Lost starts a week from Tuesday

Peace Out

3 comments:

Brenna said...

These are my fav kind of posts!

Love you!

Sheree said...

good updates

Carey said...

great post Mom!