As most of you know I am one of 4 sisters. Yikes!! The sister relationship is complicated, if you are not one you just don't get it. This last weekend I was fortunate to be in the company of all my sisters, now did we get a picture, not a one. Shame on us. The oldest of the gang also happens to be our mother's primary caregiver. Mother's health has not been good the last couple of years and she has had a doozy of a summer. Chris is her health care champion. She takes her to numerous doctor's appointments, tries to make sure she eats well, sits through the operations, keeps her up to date with the family, spends countless hours at the assisted living facility. Chris does have her own health issues and she takes care of her precious grandson on a daily basis. Is she perfect, of course not, she is human and is doing what family does. I salute her. We should all take a lesson. Thank you, Chris
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Sisters
As most of you know I am one of 4 sisters. Yikes!! The sister relationship is complicated, if you are not one you just don't get it. This last weekend I was fortunate to be in the company of all my sisters, now did we get a picture, not a one. Shame on us. The oldest of the gang also happens to be our mother's primary caregiver. Mother's health has not been good the last couple of years and she has had a doozy of a summer. Chris is her health care champion. She takes her to numerous doctor's appointments, tries to make sure she eats well, sits through the operations, keeps her up to date with the family, spends countless hours at the assisted living facility. Chris does have her own health issues and she takes care of her precious grandson on a daily basis. Is she perfect, of course not, she is human and is doing what family does. I salute her. We should all take a lesson. Thank you, Chris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't get that sister thing.
Post a Comment