At 5:25 pm I am off to Cali. I have necks to kiss, cheeks to pinch (face & bottoms), smiles to kiss, bottoms to wipe, tears to dry, toddlers to chase, dump truck songs to sing and I will love every second of it. If only the flying part was not happening. Is 8 am too early to begin medicating? I hate anxiety, such a useless emotion. I mean really what is it good for? Every other emotion has a purpose and it's purpose is what? Oh well at the end of 6 hours and 23 minutes I get to see Carey's beautiful face. The kiddos will have to wait until morning unless...do you think she will wake the Trio up for the airport run?
Peace Out
1 comment:
Yeah, I hate anxiety too. You are so right, it is useless. And, it's never too early to start medicating when you have to fly.
Post a Comment