Thursday, July 9, 2009

From the Outside

Since I have been a part-time invalid (thank you, Rocko)I have logged in mega hours on MJ (those of his closest peeps call him that). Now I LOVE Michael. From the first time I heard "I'll Be There" I was hooked. How could all of "that" come from such a little kid?!? The sweetest voice and the precious smile. Who knew his Daddy was beating the crap out of him? When he left the Jackson 5 to go out on his own he totally blew us away. The singing, dancing, the videos, a great entertainer. Of course with all the fame out came the media dogging his every move. Sure he was a little odd, what extremely gifted artist is not off just a little? All the plastic surgery was a bit much. His Dad and brothers (by their own words) made fun of him as a child about that very nose. Words do cause lasting effects. And then the accusations, did he or didn't he? I get what he meant about co-sleeping. I did that with one of my children. Americans have a real issue with this. I do think you should stick to your kids in this practice. I do know if one of my girls had been molested there is not enough money in the world to buy me off. In the second case, he chose not to pay. People say he got off because of who he is, perhaps who he is, is why charges were filed in the first place. I mean look how he looks, look at all his bizarre behavior, he must be guilty of some greater crime. When you hear from the people who really knew him and loved him, you step back and say wait a minute.... Are all these people wrong? The media wrong? Who to believe? I think love wins.
After all when we look from the outside we think we know...

Peace Out

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love MJ. Watched the funeral and cried at times. After hearing his daughter I can't see him being the monster the media made him out to be. Maybe I'm naive but I never believed any of it.

I can't believe you wrote a whole blog on MJ.

racer2244 said...

Ya MJ was one of the greatest singer of all time.He was just a little off.
but he did make some great music cutting edge for the times.