wife, mother, daughter, sister... and of course - Gamma!
wait can we at least do a before/after pic? People are going to think I'm a slob, which...is not true I just have too much stuff. I unpacked everything!
Personally I am enjoying the "bags" she used to pack her stuff in.
so the stuff can be all over your house tood!
Holy Cow Erinn!! Do you really need all that stuff?? LOL...I am glad that you get to unpack all that, I hate unpacking!!
yeah yeah yeah... ;-)
I think E-squared rocks! She's a girl after my own heart! Embrace your stuff!
Have fun, poor Randy, he is so out numbered!! LOL
see...I knew Ashley would always stick by my side..unlike the REST OF YOU.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
wait can we at least do a before/after pic? People are going to think I'm a slob, which...is not true I just have too much stuff. I unpacked everything!
Personally I am enjoying the "bags" she used to pack her stuff in.
so the stuff can be all over your house tood!
Holy Cow Erinn!! Do you really need all that stuff?? LOL...I am glad that you get to unpack all that, I hate unpacking!!
yeah yeah yeah... ;-)
I think E-squared rocks! She's a girl after my own heart! Embrace your stuff!
Have fun, poor Randy, he is so out numbered!! LOL
see...I knew Ashley would always stick by my side..unlike the REST OF YOU.
Post a Comment