*I have put aside the felt food for the time being and have been concentrating on scrap booking. I have had ideas floating around and needed to put to paper. I have been playing with the digital and still am not sure about this media.
*I love my Son.y electronic book. I just love it. When Carey was young we used to spend hours laying on the sofa in silence reading books, I have been doing the same with Erinn. :-)
*I started lifting free weights yesterday. When not taking classes I have taken the lazy way out and used the machines. I took what I have learned in the classes and did some on my own. My backside and legs are sore today, a good sore. I also started running.
*I plan to steam wallpaper off today. Randy is out of town so the study is free. Erinn refuses to help. I think she will cave.
*Have you ever followed your dog around the yard in the pouring rain with a umbrella while he does his business?
Peace Out
4 comments:
I like the blurb blogging. As for following the dog around ... are you crazy? There is no way I would go out with Bud, besides he refuses to go out in the rain. He has a bladder of steel when it rains.
rocko runs out then runs in, no umbrella for me
I think you are crazy...I don't think I could follow a dog outside in the rain with an umbrella. I am sure neighbors may thing you are crazy??
Mom...I am going to be the nice one & agree with you. I'd obviously do the same for Jack & Bear (I'm considering part ownership of him) PS like this style of blogging :)
Post a Comment