
Well she is packed up and winging home for the summer today! I am really excited about her being around for longer then a few days. Of course with Erinn comes stuff. I love Erinn not so much the stuff. And then the food. It is more difficult with her eating with us. Although we do eat mainly lean protein and veggies, you have to watch how you season things. Must read all labels all the time. And the writing is so tiny. I made a butter last week using cilantro, lime & chili powder. It is great on corn on the cob. Sunday I put it on haddock with panko bread crumbs, can I say yummy. Well today I will try to achieve the same taste with olive oil and no panko (hmm..I wonder if wheat or gluten is in panko) Yea yea olive oil is healthier you say but butter..... And no more cookies for Cimi (at least until beach week) I have become addicted to Pub.lix chocolate chip cookies with pecans. Unfortunately for some reason they turn into muffin tops :-( on me. Another good reason to enjoy Erinn, she does love to work out. And watch life.time movies and the soaps. I will not get involved into that Trya show about models thinking it is live when it is years old and Erinn knows the outcome. I will not be sucked into that!
Peace Out
1 comment:
Yeah for Erinn coming home!! :) I can't wait to see her (and everyone else of course) at the beach in just a few weeks!!
Post a Comment