I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, Bennett's stocking needs a few snowballs, 2 buttons and the back attached. I got a really good start on Kate's while sitting in the doctor's office waiting on Randy. I think it will happen, all grand babies will have their stockings by Christmas. I also need to bake cookies for an exchange on Sunday, build my mountains, put up the Christmas tree in the den. Oh yea, then the cards, the cards. Pesky shopping to do. We stopped by Whole Fo.ods yesterday. It is a small one not near the goodies the larger ones have. I did score at Fr.esh Market, the cashier asked if I had small children I replied I have 4 grand and she handed me 4 advent calenders. So I guess Papa scored! Speaking of advent, Jack stands by the counter after the walk for his daily treat from his calender (I found one with dog treats!). I wonder what he will think after the 24th. hmm.....Well I am off to walk the dogs in the crisp morning air.
Peace Out
1 comment:
Hunter loves the advent calendar you got from Hallmark last year. It's a good thing I hung it high otherwise Hunter would have 24 new felt treasures :)
Great job on the stocking! Ed's will arrive this afternoon. I expect it back in ATX by 12/20.
Post a Comment