
A friend pulled me aside last night to apologize for something he had said that he felt offended me. I was surprised as I had not been offended. In fact I had not even given the conversation another thought other then feeling really sad for what they have been going through with their son. He also went on to tell me what a great job Randy and I had done raising our girls as all of their lives are on track. After thinking about this I realized the best thing we taught them was accountability. You have to be accountable for your own actions. People will help you out along the way but you and you alone are responsible for you. So as your babies are growing give them the gift of accountability and also the gift of apologizing. And thank you Carey, Brenna and Erinn for making us look good! ;-)
Peace Out
3 comments:
Actually, thank you for your awesome parenting! I only hope I can teach Hunter the stuff you have taught (and continue to teach) me!
I love you and Dad so much!
Oh, I LOVE how Carey is fighting SO HARD to not laugh in this photo. Hehehehehee
LMAO Brenna... that stupid pose and wall cracked me up!!!
And yeah Mom... I would have to say that we are all a reflection of you and Dad - so strong work!!! :) Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment