Sunday, December 7, 2008

F****** Christmas Lights

I had visions of posting beautiful pictures of the exterior of the house. All the lights glowing with our hard work. We worked fast and furious (that pesky football game) got it all done and BAM!
String 1- one section out
String 2- one section out
String 3- none working
String 4- one section out
And I checked all of them prior and they were working!!! ****
Randy's on the other hand - all working. He does the rope lights on the columns and these great snowflakes we have. Oh yea, he did not test his lights. The icicle lights are about 6 years old and they were not happy about not being used last year. I say we rip them all down and go old school. Carey & Stephanie use the big colored lights on their house and it looks great. I am thinking Home De*pot on the way home from church today. They also have this really cool tool so you do not have to use the ladder.
Peace Out

By the way GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE*** Randy went through every bulb, he replaced 2 strings, we now have a wonderful light show...pictures soon

No comments: