What to blog????
Now that I have this fancy blog page, what do I do with it? Do I talk about my scrapping (I am totally over the color purple, the color not the movie), walking my dog, pretending to go to the gym, my wonderful grandchildren, my love of cookies? I could talk about the lives of my 3 daughters but as you guys are some of my only readers that would get awfully boring. I guess it needs to be about me. Wow, what a concept, me.
4 comments:
I love the new look!! I think a blog about scrapping would be exciting. About as exciting as my knitting blog! LOL
I am excited to see what you have to say :-)
Wow, and how did you get that header? Fabulous page and guess what it is ok if it is all about you. It is your turn. Maybe if you talked about scrapping I could get motivated once again.
I think you should talk about WHATEVER you want!! Scrapping, politics, the weather... whatever is on your mind :)
You can talk about me all you want... as long as it's all good stuff!! LOL
Love you! Glad you like the new look!!
You could talk about my wedding? just a thought...
Post a Comment