Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Alaska Food

I helped Randy finish up his food shopping for the big Alaska trip. He and Edward are responsible for 3 days of meals. If I were going I would only eat lunch on their days (chicken or tuna salad) The other guys are offering up kippered herring, sardines and my all time favorite vie.nna sausage. Who eats that crap? Would any of these men eat this at home? I guess when you are sitting in a large rubber raft in the wild of Alaska you will eat anything. Randy and Edward are also offering up scoobies and snick.er candy bars. Yummy!!
(I sure hope Brenna is planning a more appetizing menu for us!)

5 comments:

Brenna said...

Ed LOVES icky vienna sausages. GROSS. I hear ya about the rest of the menu. I am interested to see how the powdered egg b-fast burritos come out. Dad should do a test run at the house before he ships it off. MY questions is this though - why are they getting all of this food? Aren't they supposed to be fishing the whole time?? ;-)

Erinn said...

agreed. although--what would Erinn eat in the middle of Alaska when she cannot eat animals, eggs, wheat, or dairy? I think I'd be surviving off water & gluten free crackers.

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carey said...

that was me with the deleted comment - I was signed in as Stephanie. Anyhow... my comment was 'Didn't Brenna LOVE vienna sausages as a baby??'

Cimi said...

It might have been Erinn, remember her love of hot dogs.