Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tree Decorating 101

For the last few years we have been hosting a tree decorating party the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Gumbo is on the menu and no Christmas carols for us it is the Florida/Florida State football game. There a couple of birthdays thrown in for added fun. I mean football, Christmas tree, gumbo & cake = a good time!! This year we had a team of expert decorators brought in for the tree. These 3 young people had such a good eye for placement. Their enthusiasm had no limit. Move over HGTv , I have found your new stars!!!!!

Bennett discovered he could put 7 ornaments on 1 branch :)
Hudson placing his selection just so (I wonder what that duck tape is doing there)
Helping Gamma taking her treasures out (Uncle Ray is totally into the game)
Kate does know how to dress for the occasion
Sweet Hudson (look at that fab mitten garland)
yes...perfection
It was so much fun with their help. It warms my heart that all my grandchildren have such a love for the magic of Christmas.

Peace Out

No comments: