Almost jumped into the pool on Sunday, it was hot!! But then Jack's tail hit my glass while trying to get a sago palm frong that he thought was a snake. Or maybe it was the wasp and or dragon fly that was circling the patio. The moment passed. I do think I want to try and use the pool more. With the kiddos arriving I think that will happen. A word of advice, look for pool homes when the sun is actually shining to make sure your pool is in the sun especially when they are under a screen enclosure. ****news alert**** Randy actually threw away the old grill. This was a huge deal for him. The hammock & stand also hit the streets. I just never got into the hammock on the stand thing. I want my old hammock back between the post under the lanai. {sigh}
We had some yummy grouper last night with a pineapple/mango salsa. I had a hankering for sea bass but have you seen the price of sea bass?? Yikes!!
World Cup soccer is great to watch but hard on the ears. What is is up with that annoying noise?? Word on the street is that they are passing out ear plugs as the sound is even louder and more obnoxious in the stands.
Peace Out
No comments:
Post a Comment