The Emmerton's of the Virginia branch of the family are coming down for Ashley's Birthday (yeah Publix B-day Cake) Sooo....projects need to be completed. Summer pillows need to be finished, porch ceiling needs to be painted, screen enclosure needs to be pressure washed by the professionals and I need to pressure wash the lanai and driveway. I wish the hallway could be finished but as they say Rome was not built in a day. Oh yea all the silver needs to be repacked so the darling Jackson does not play with it. Or just hand him a polishing rag. :-) These tasks must be done or the brew haha in the fam will begin.
Erinn is looking for a job like a real one. You would think they would come knocking on her door as she is a Florida Gator. I think she should put on her resume that she had a class with Tebow and he actually had a personal conversation with her. But nooo she has like college and work experience. What about homecoming queen, she should still be able to get some traction out of that. She is so bright and personable (and really great hair) I know she will be successful.
We are getting quite the jalapeƱo crop this year. Quite spicy. Our tomatoes were put in the ground a little late so we have just had 2 thus far. A huge gardening decision needs to be made, where to plant the hydrangeas, they need to go in the ground. ??????
Peace Out
1 comment:
Jackson is quite the cleaner. Well cleaning off tables, not too sure about polishing.
And I love cake! It makes me happy :)
And you don't have to finish projects just because we are coming. I understand that soaps must be watched in the afternoon and Houseives must be watched in the evening. Priorities!!!
Post a Comment