Thursday, December 10, 2009

As dawn is breaking

As most of you know I now have 2 jobs. Tuesday and Thursday will find me in the salon assisting 3 very rad hairdressers. 6 days a week I drag myself out of bed (at 6am)to vacuum the salon, clean sink bowls and other minor cleaning duties. This morning upon arriving home (at 8:10am) the house was very quiet, no one greeted me at the door. Wow I thought Randy is up and out with the dogs early today. NOT!!! all 3 of the stinkers were in bed snoring! I mean how fair is that! I am on my 3rd cup of coffee and they are sleeping. Jack did have the decency to thump his tail when I walked in the bedroom. Males!!
On other news on the home front I am still not finished with the decorating chores. I have decided that I am going slow as I do not want to rush through the festivities. I have scaled back on gift giving. I have shared with friends that I would rather have their time then a silly gift, much more precious.

Peace Out

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Workin' 9 to 5......

(you know, the song...)

See, now you can put that bumper sticker back on your car "We do more before 8am than most people do ALL day!" (remember from rowing?)