*We now know more about staining and sealing concrete floors then I thought possible. The floors look great!
*I have witnessed the longest Brio train built by a 3 year old (and you have to drive them "slower" so they won't break)
*3 year olds cannot exist on cookies alone
*spending time with Ashley, Craig & Jackson
* spending time with Becky, Michael, Cirrah & Cooper
*chair throwing by toddlers is indeed a Thanksgiving ritual
*seeing Christmas (Hunter calls all things related to Christmas by just Christmas) through Hunter's & Jackson's eyes
*a grown man can fit inside the Ikea tunnel
*"No I'm not" followed by "Yes you are" Hunter's catch phrase
* marshmallows go on sweet potatoes after they are cooked
*Hunter eating chips (he uses the two handed system, less spillage)
*telling Hunter to try to keep his eyes open while doing the infamous cheese face (again the two hand system)
*although the service was slow the venue, food and company was worth it with Brenna's in laws
*I really do not like Diego & Dora
*Why did Ashley give Brenna an obnoxious sounding Christmas ornament?
*Oh yea, "Oh Toodles" on Mickey Mouse Club. I mean Really!!!!
*Seeing the folks that totally folded on the secret Elfster
*people bringing their coolers at the BBQ place
*Brenna, Edward & Hunter
*watching Hunter's mouth move while spinning the Santa toy
*Jackson smelling the tree
*Jackson's cheese face
*so many belly laughs
*The Florida Gators
*I love my family
Peace Out
5 comments:
Please don't go!!!!!!!!!!! We love you and Dad and are SO happy you came to ATX for Thanksgiving.
Also, thank you VERY much for helping us with the floors! They look awesome!!
We had a great time seeing you guys! We had a great time on Thanksgiving. I am so glad that Michael was there to enjoy it will us and everyone else!!
Are you my friend?
Oh! The ornament? That was because Brenna sent me some of the Hoops and YoYo ecards when I was on bed rest. She'll have it to remind her forever of how she made me laugh when I was at one of the saddest/scariest points in my life. Well, that and it's FUNNY!
sweet
Post a Comment