Thursday, October 22, 2009

HAIR!!!

The cool thing about working in a hair salon is you get to see dramatic changes to someone's appearance. The uncool thing about working in a hair salon you get to see dramatic changes to someone's appearance. It makes me want to change my hair constantly!! Last week it was the cut. Thank God Jessica was busy!!! This week the color. Now I love hair color. Too light, too dark, switch it up, add some gold, red, pink, purple, black, brown the sky is the limit. And it really does not damage the hair. (the blondes can get a little dicey) Heat is the real culprit on damaged hair especially the sun. The brunettes are making quite the comeback. Women for too long have associated blond with youth. Brown is such a rich color, the texture of it, the depth of it. You can have surprises in brown hair. Turn to the left a hint of gold, to the right a touch of red. Sometimes so subtle you think did I just see that? Winter is all about warmth, brown hair just feels and looks warm. Erinn & Stephanie have gone brown and it totally rocks on them!! Next time you are in the chair, think to yourself, same old same old or......take a risk. It is just hair, you can always change it.

Peace Out

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am loving the new darker color I have going on. I'm thinking next time I may throw in some peek-a-boo color. Maybe pink or purple! We will see. I am currently looking for a new style. But nobody likes my idea of the Kate gosselin.

Sheree said...

what a great ad for jessica

Carey said...

Ahem... I went back to brown too!! :) @Ashley - it's only hair. It grows back!

Cimi said...

@Carey I miss your blonde, it brought out your sassy side

@Ashley, I like purple peeking through