I like working when it is busy. Please make all appointments on Tuesdays & Thursdays between 10 and 3. A lot of drama goes on in hair salons although for as many stylists that work here it is kept to a minimum. I find it amusing.
I have been skping with the grand kids at least once a week. My heart melts when Hudson calls me "Goo-gone" A great example of why we do not let our grandchildren pick our names. Bennett is always so serious yet has a sweet smile to give. Kate likes to lay on the bed and throw kisses. Hunter is a busy boy and reads me books. I think their Moms & Dad need to install web cams in their rooms at night so I can watch them sleep.
Wedding plans are moving along. I like how Erinn is open to suggestions. I have come up with one or two. I do hope she is writing things down.
Home improvements are at a standstill (pesky wedding). The study needs crown molding and the wires hidden. And whose idea was it to get glass tops? They show the dust a lot!!! The hallway needs to have the electrical moved, the floor laid and the drywall. Oh yea, the ceiling patched and paint touched up. Oh and that pesky cabinet over the fridge needs to be fixed. Maybe this weekend.
The Gators are on a roll. I love college football. Homecoming this weekend and the Razorbacks.
Peace Out
3 comments:
Sounds like things are back to normal after having a house full last week. Loved being there to experience all the chaos. Thanks again.
4 dogs? You are brave! Oh and that is so cute about Hudson, but yeah, it is good that he is not picking your name, lol.
enjoyed the weekend glad your team kept their position and it was just FUN
Post a Comment