Saturday, June 6, 2009

Look who stopped by!!


Carey, Stephanie and The Trio stopped by for a few hours. They flew in on the red eye Wednesday night and headed to South Florida for a few days on Friday. The kids are more then yummy. Kate would look at Jack and giggle. Hudson loved the tunnel and organizing the toys. Bennett is a thinker, he likes to get the lay of the land. Man does he look like his Papa Randy. Something about the forehead. I cannot wait wait for their return and our week at the beach. Erinn said the short visit was just a tease and she was right!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm sad that I couldn't make it down to see everyone. But I am happy that you are getting to spend time with them :)

Sheree said...

how fun is this!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see everyone!!