Monday, June 29, 2009

Kimball


As I sit and wait for Randy to get ready so we can depart for the vet, I am overcome with sadness over the prospect of losing another pet. Three in 6 months. Kimball did awesome on Friday and then Saturday we could only get him to eat a few nibbles, nothing yesterday. Last evening when Randy removed him from our bed....a wet spot. He had been sitting in his urine and not a clue. (it did not get through to the mattress!) We decided it is his time. We tried our best. He had changed so much since Sponge & Phoenix passed. He was truly interacting with us no longer aloof Kimball. Jack will miss him. Of the 3 Jack had a special thing with Kimball. He was so happy on Thursday when we brought Kimball home from the vet.

And so it's over.....Farewell sweet Kimball, Wimball, Dimball...the cat who came for "just a few days, Mom I swear" 2000-2009

Peace Out

1 comment:

Carey said...

RIP Sweet kitty!!! Go play with your buddies - Sponge & Phoenix!!