Sunday, January 25, 2009

Numbers

I have been giving alot of thought to numbers lately. Numbers are such a big part of our lives. Money, budget, passwords, cc numbers, the days of the month, our age and yes our weight. The Ryan's are doing a Family Fitness Challenge. We are to send in our weight to Stephanie she will work out the %'s for us. Now Stephanie is completely trustworthy and it doesn't hurt she is bound by hippa :). I just cannot put the number down. Like the God Opr.ah says we need to get past the number. I mean the world knows what she weighs and she is still breathing. I know I am fatter then I have ever been, I think other people have noticed. I can run 3 miles in 43 mins., do 45 mins on an elliptical like thingy, do a 60 minute body pump class and 2 minutes on the wii hula hoop challenge. (more numbers) and yet.... I can blame the 2 big M's (medication & menopause). I need to get past this. I will get past this. I will become a Tit.le Nine model.
Peace Out

7 comments:

Carey said...

Release the power of the number!!! :) For me, it's just being happy with myself & being healthy, whatever that number may be!!

Sheree said...

so can a non ryan join?

Ashley said...

For me it's not the weight number. It's the size. I don't care what the scale says I want to fit in a certain size.

Becky said...

I so agree with Ashley!!

racer2244 said...

Are you Healthy and Happy if so then who care what the number is.

Brenna said...

I just want to fit in my old clothes again. I have a practically untouched wardrobe waiting to be worn. However, by the time I get in those clothes they will be way out of style. Keep up the hard work Gamma! I know you are giving it your all.

Sheree said...

what code thing?