Monday, January 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home


We touched Orlando at 11:27am after leaving Austin at 5:30am. FYI - nothing is open in the Austin airport at that hour, not even a coffee vending machine. Not even free wifi!! After a quick cup of coffee on board I then snoozed the rest of the way to Atlanta. Hit a Star.bucks for my new fav - Expresso Truffle, yummy and then snoozed to Orlando. Sheree picked us up and after a quick side trip to pick up Jack we were home. The house smelled like Christmas. Unpacking and more snoozing, we had breakfast for dinner and Pub.lix birthday cake and hit the bed at 7:30pm. And now, the Ryan challenge is on! I am hitting the gym at 9 for body pump followed by a 30 minute run. Then Christmas is coming down. And I got the best b-day present, Tim Tebow is hangin for his senior year!!! Go Gators!!

(note..Randy's socks - hand knitted by Brenna)

Peace Out

2 comments:

Brenna said...

Those socks are AWESOME. So glad you and Dad stopped in ATX for a couple of days!!

Miss you two already!!!

Sheree said...

glad your home