Not a heck of a lot going on here. We did enjoy a visit with Craig this past Saturday. It was fun seeing him show off pictures of Jackson. What a cutie pie (well, both of them). Aunt Mary was also up for the weekend. We had dinner Saturday night with Aunt Sheree and Dago. I really need not to talk politics at the dinner table. I realize not everyone agrees with me , it makes me nutty when people base their decisions on incorrect facts!! On Sunday morning we (Randy & I) were watching Me.et The Press, Colin Powell was talking about how he arrived at his decision to vote for Obama, I turned to Randy and said I wish that is how I sounded in my passion. There are things I do not like about Obama, but I do believe he is the wisest choice today. The Republicans scare me right now, well the extreme right does. So while I will never be a former Secretary of State I will strive to tone down the passion.
SNL was great, I loved the rap song, I wonder if Palin knew they were going to dish her in front of her. If so, I give her kudos for that. Of course, she is trying to get the younger hip vote.
The weather is awesome, humidity down, highs in the low 80's and no air conditioning running. YIPPEE!! I think I will do yard work today.
Peace out
1 comment:
I was so mad I could not watch SNL. STUPID Time Warner and NBC fight.
Did I tell you that we finally got NBC back last week?
Post a Comment