Fall is in the air. College football is off and running. The election is drawing near. I was looking forward to the vp debate in part to watch Palin further self destruct instead I was surprised at how well she came across. She became that woman who gave her acceptance speech. She appeared relaxed and very self confident and polished. Of course she avoided the majority of the questions. She does seem quite knowledgeable on energy. She did have her talking points she batted about. If she would have used the word maverick one more time I think I would have screamed. (well I did scream the last time she said it) So...since she did not self destruct, does that mean she won? NO!!!! When your expectations are so low you can only go up does not mean you get the "w". Biden did what he needed to do. He spoke on his record, on his experience. He clearly understands the role of the vp. Can you imagine if Cheney would have had more power??? I do wish he would have done one thing though, when Palin kept saying the things he (Biden) disagreed with Obama during the primaries I wanted Biden to say "Yes I said those things we were in a competition and I wanted to beat him. It is politics!!" Nobody agrees with everyone 100% of the time. Of course me thinks that is one of the reasons McCain picked Palin.
About football, I really hope the Gators show up for all 4 quarters this week.Let us all make sure we are properly attired this Saturday. (Nanook???)
Peace Out
No comments:
Post a Comment