Sunday, February 13, 2011

Time Well Spent

As I sit at my desk I wonder at the passing of time. The second month of the new year is half over. How did this come to be? 2010 raced by in part to the Wedding, so much planning & anticipation and then it was done. I want things to slow down just a bit. How can I help this along, live more in the moment? I find I look forward to events happening in the future (normal, I know) but does that stop me from enjoying today? Something to ponder....
We had a jam packed end of January beginning of February!!!!

* Our first weekend taking care of the grandkids solo, we jam packed the weekend with shopping, bike riding, outdoor crafts (bird feeders & bird houses), swinging, feeding horses, playing ball, playing catch with the dogs, reading, movies, snuggling and oh yea vomit & diarrhea. A good time.

* We spent a week with Nancy & Elizabeth in Alabama. A sleep in, chatting, catching up, reading, organizing, chair covering, decorating, Pandoring, shopping, vino, birthdaying, king cake.
Another good time.

And now on to taxes and gardening.......and eagerly awaiting the arrival of Baby K.

Peace Out

No comments: