Peace Out
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Toddler Weekend
On Friday morning we are embarking on a toddler weekend. All things toddler. We will have total control of a 3 year old and 2 - 2 1/2 years old. Friday afternoon until Sunday evening. No Momma or Mami. Cooking, playing, entertaining, changing, wiping, consoling, laughing, cleaning up after and hopefully sleeping. Actually other then the much needed break sleep brings, there are a couple of nighttime cuddlers I am looking forward too. I love cuddling with a sleeping child (sigh - Erinn). I am looking forward to it, I am nervous. I had 3 girls spread nicely over 14 years. I never had 2 small children let alone 3. Good thing I have The Boy to help out with the family rules. :) He reminds me of Elizabeth S. in the way he advices on his siblings. :) I think I will need it. I have a few activities planned mostly we will let them lead the way. Life is a lot more fun when you experience it once again as a toddler. I feel privileged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you guys are going to do great! And the memories and experiences for all 5 of you... well, that's why we moved back! I think it will be easier than you think! Love you Mom!!
Post a Comment