Sunday, December 5, 2010

One Week

One week from today I will open my eyes to all 3 of my daughters married. Wow!!! The babies are all grown up. They have college degrees (one with her masters), good jobs in and outside the home. More importantly they have chosen someone to spend their lives with. And they have chosen well. Their Dad and I could not be happier with their lives. We tried to raise them to utilize the gifts they have been given. We loved them, nurtured them. We have always supported them in all that they chose to be. At times we would squeeze our eyes shut and pray really hard that the tools we taught them would prevail. I think one of the biggest gifts we gave them was to see who they really are and accept them with all the love in our hearts. I love them all so much. It makes me so very happy that they are friends. They want to be in each others lives. They support one another. They are able to discuss their differences without harsh words. This next week being with my girls, their spouses, their children and extended family will be my Christmas.

Peace Out

No comments: