February began with a visit from Ashley, Craig & Jackson. We had a fun weekend with them. Jackson is getting so big and is so chub chub you just want to eat him up. He has Grand Nana's ankles. Aunt Sheree also has them. His are the cutest in the group, does anyone else have them? We lived out of the bar fridge on the lanai. We were in denial (well I was) about the demise of the fridge. I loved my fridge, freezer on the bottom. I convinced many a friend to go bottom fridge. And what kind did I go for this time? A side by side. I wanted filtered water on the door and this was a great deal. Of course as usual nothing is easy at the Ryan's. The new fridge was too tall for the space so the cabinet is resting on top. (Randy is fixing that today, bets anyone :-) ) When we connected the water line we heard the leak behind the dishwasher so off went the water. When Erinn and I returned from Austin in August we had first discovered the leak, I shut off the water had no idea that it was the fridge water line. Randy ran a new line yesterday. We celebrated the first clunk of ice as our ice maker had been on the fritz for about 2 years. Oh yea, we went with stainless so you know what that means!! More new appliances!
I had a dream last night Sponge was kneading my feet and then resting on my ankles. I actually woke up to get her off me.
Peace Out
3 comments:
Like the fridge :)
It looks wierd with the magnets on the side ... it doesn't seem like your house.
And I think Jackson's fat ankles are by far the cutest.
yea, no more magnets for us, it is full.
thanks for the fat ankles comment
Post a Comment