Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dogs and Cats


$411.96 and counting. That is how much our 4 legged family members have cost us in the last 7 days. (not including food and water) Sponge went in yesterday, her blood work will be back today. Medications, perhaps? She is being tested for the kitty sugars. She has lost 4 pounds. She was not nearly as excited as Jack is when he goes to the vet. I think he scored at least 15 treats while he was there on Thursday. He is so cute when he sits on the low counter and hits the treat jar with his nose. He also has lost 4 pounds this year. I do not think this is fair as I walk just as much and I gained 4 pounds. He has kicked his vw (vanilla wafer) habit. This explains his weight loss. He is now on the 100 calorie cookie pack. He does deliver them to you from the pantry, so I guess he works for them. What a guy.
Peace Out

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey, that's not so bad. A friend just had to have her dogs whole ear canal removed and is waiting to find out if his ear flap will have to be removed. He's a black lab who has had horrible ear infections and they finally caught up with him. Poor puppy.

Erinn E. Ryan said...

my precious baby girl! I miss Spongie so much :(

Brenna said...

Soooooo, what's the word?? Everything OK with Sponge?